What is the best way to deliciously and healthy diversify your summer day? Of course, make one of the iced teas with your favorite Shoti Maa Tea.
For the iced tea with lemon, apple and, ginger, we need:
• 250ml boiling water• 1 teabag of Shoti Maa “Rise“• 100ml apple and rhubarb juice
• sliced apple
• cold water and/or ice
• mint leaves (optional)
• 1 teaspoon of sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, or agave) (optionally)
1. Put a Shoti Maa “Rise” teabag into boiled water. Add sweetener and stir vigorously to dissolve the ingredients.
2. Let it cool. To speed it up, place the beverage into the fridge.
3. Add the chopped apples to the bowl. Make sure that the seeds are removed from the fruit.
4. Pour the drink into a cup, garnish with mint. Add some ice or cold water to get a more refreshing effect.
Shoti Maa Team Tip: Make ice from the same tea that underlies your refreshing drink, so the taste will not be diluted with water. Enjoy!
Are you looking for more iced tea recipes? Follow the link to our Blog! https://www.haritea.com/campaign-en-3/