Add Your Heading Text Here
This cinnamon and cardamom infused tea is sweetened with freshly squeezed orange juice to make this delicious and soothing spice orange iced tea. It’s the perfect beverage to enjoy on summer days!
For 2 glasses you need:
- 2 tea bags of “Harmony” or “In the mood”
- 500 ml water
- 100 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, or agave, brown sugar)
- ice cubes, sliced orange to garnish
- 1 stick of cinnamon and 4 pods (crushed) of cardamom.
Pour the tea bags with 500 ml boiling water (100°C ) up along with the cinnamon and cardamom, leave to infuse for 6 minutes and then refrigerate.
Garnish with slices of oranges. Enjoy!