Iced Tea Recipe with Vanilla Chai
What is the best way to deliciously and healthy diversify your summer day? The best way to deliciously and healthy enliven your summer day? Of course, make one of the iced teas with your favorite Shoti Maa Tea. Our team shared their favorite recipes for our Open Your Potential Blog.
For this refreshing drink we need:
• 250ml boiling water
• Shoti Maa “Unwind” teabag
• a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream
• 1 teaspoon of sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, or agave) (optionally)
• sliced peach
• fresh mint springs to serve
1. Put a Shoti Maa “Unwind” tea bag into boiled water. Add sweetener and stir vigorously to dissolve the ingredients.
2. Slice peach thinly and add it to the drink.
3. Let the drink to cool. Put it in a fridge or add ice cubes and/or cold water.
4. When the drink is cool, add vanilla ice cream on top and fresh mint to serve.