Iced Tea Recipe with Hibiscus & Orange
What is the best way to deliciously and healthy diversify your summer day? The best way to deliciously and healthy enliven your summer day? Of course, make one of the iced teas with your favorite Shoti Maa Tea. Our team shared their favorite recipes for our Open Your Potential Blog.
Here are the ingredients for a nice Hibiscus & Orange summer drink:
• 250ml boiling water
• Shoti Maa “In the Mood” tea bag
• 100 ml red grape juice
• 1 dash of lemon juice
• 1 cinnamon stick
• agave nectar, honey or sugar if you prefer to have the additional sweetness
1. Boil the water, put the cinnamon, and prepare the tea and leave it for 6 minutes.
2. When the tea is getting colder, add grape juice and sweetener if needed. Stir the drink.
3. Add lemon and put your delicious tea into the fridge.
4. Put some ice before serving the drink.